Hi, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I met you one time @ Amazing Jakes. I went to Mesa High with Brian. My little boy Conner is just older than Lukas. OBTW Lukas is soooo cute. Love the Santa pics. You guys can check me out if you want to. My blog address is carlies2boyz.blogspot.com. Hope to hear back from you. Tell Brian I say "HI" Carlie
Hey there DeWitt fam! I found your web page off of Lance Mollunhouers web page! Preston and I have a web page too. crandell3.blogspot.com. Your pics are so cute! Congrats on your next baby!
4 comments:
Ohh I love it. He's so cute! I can't wait for #2!! It's going to be pretty crazy at volleyball here in the next few months! :)
Hi, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I met you one time @ Amazing Jakes. I went to Mesa High with Brian. My little boy Conner is just older than Lukas. OBTW Lukas is soooo cute. Love the Santa pics. You guys can check me out if you want to. My blog address is carlies2boyz.blogspot.com. Hope to hear back from you. Tell Brian I say "HI"
Carlie
Congrats on #2! So fun! Adorable pictures.
Hey there DeWitt fam! I found your web page off of Lance Mollunhouers web page! Preston and I have a web page too. crandell3.blogspot.com. Your pics are so cute! Congrats on your next baby!
Post a Comment