I believe that the literal translation of "Bip" is "Ribbit" because it's way too far off to be "Frog". Let me explain... my mom recently bought us a membership at the Rainforest Cafe and we took Lukas for the first time this weekend. He was totally enthralled by all the animals and especially by the Frog who was dressed in costume making the rounds in the restaurant. I totally recommend this family activity for anybody with
a kid who likes animals.
a kid who likes animals.
5 comments:
Hello! I just found your blog! I used to be in Brian's ward. It looks like you guys are so happy and busy! :)
Hey Celynda,
So I heard that you have your own at-home company and I was wondering what that consisted of and if you were looking for any "employees". I've been wanting to do something for awhile now to have my own cash flow, but obviously want to stay home with my kiddo. If you are looking for some more help or you have any suggestions on where to look for legit work-from-home stuff I would really appreciate it.
Oh and by the way, Lucas is so cute, he looks just like Alan. Congratulations on the little girl, hope everything is going smoothly with this one in this horrendous heat. Take care!
Jen Beals
Sorry my email is jlmoor3@cox.net
I've always walked by that place and been curious. Never curious enough to go in, but I will have to try it now. My kids love animals! I am also another Carli from brian's ward :)
Umm... Celynda? I silently stalked your blog like a week ago and then felt guilty for not saying hello, but also felt stupid for blog-stalking. Either way, I wanted to say hi. It's been about 30 years since I last saw you, but it sounds like you guys are still doing awesome! I think about you every time (well most every time) I drive by the place you had your reception!
Congrats on the new baby, I bet life sucks right now. And that's pregnancy. But you'll be done very soon I'm sure! Thanks for not having a private blog!!!!
Post a Comment