So I've been waiting for something interesting to happen so I could put a new post on the blog so ... this one's for all you mothers of two-year-olds out there. Brian and I were playing with Brooklyn in our room when I realized Lukas was being unusually quiet. (Mommy translation: getting into trouble.) I walked into the great room to find him perched on top of my piano - one of those old fashined upright monsters - next to a poopy diaper. Where do you even begin?!? I was tempted to grab the camera but decided there are some memories better left unphotographed.
3 comments:
How "crappy" and thank you for sparing us the pictures of this awesome moment!
Oh that is too funny! Sounds like the night that we were there was left to be continued. Mothers Rock!
Too funny...Maybe you should always use duct tape for his diapers!! love you guys, mom
Post a Comment