Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love that it's all about being grateful, hanging out with family, and food. We normally alternate spending Thanksgiving with my family in Mesa and Brian's family in Snowflake. This year we got to double-dip and hang out with my family until Friday night and spend Saturday and Sunday in Snowflake.

Even without my sister and her family :( we're a pretty big bunch. Thanks for the family pics, Mom and Dad!!











In Snowflake, Brian's sister, Jill and his brother, Kevin, went through the temple for the first time on Saturday. I was so happy to be there for such a special family event. I'm especially THANKFUL for them and the wonderful experience it was to share that with them.

4 comments:

kkalama said...

What Beautiful pictures! I too love thanksgiving and the time you get to spend with those that you love the most. Love you friend!

Holly Janeen said...

love all the updates and family pictures :)
what a babe you are!

becky d said...

I love your updated blog and new pictures! Did Jake take all the new photos? They really turned out good.

Carly Nichols said...

I can't believe how fast time has flown by. All the little people are so grown up! You look really pretty in yours pictures too:)