Saturday, March 21, 2009

Car Seat Research

Being the poor/cheap mom that I am, I was looking online for a booster seat for Lukas since he's past the 30lbs and we'll be moving Brooke into his convertible seat in a few months. Anyway, I came across this video and I was pretty shocked. You all know that if there was an award for laid-back, love to bend the rules parents of the world, it would probably go to me and Brian but I thought since it convinced me (we do a lot of driving and at pretty high speeds) I would pass this on just as an FYI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azgBhZfcqaQ

3 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Hey Celynda,
I saw you on Bridget's blog and had to say hi. It looks like everything is going great for you! and 2 kids..... we're getting old!

Bup and Bridget said...

Hey Celynda. Thank you so much for the card and movie tickets. That was so nice of you guys! I wish we could have chatted more. We need to plan a date night together and catch up. By the way, your kids are absolutely adorable!!!

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Hello there! It was so much fun to hang out with you guys last night, we need to do it more often...Your kids are adorable!