Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Festivities

Easter celebrations this year included:

  • Dying eggs with cousins and Grandma and Papa Pew (parents got to have a date night)
  • Trip to the Ostrich Farm (see Carolyn's blog for pics and details) Way fun! Luke didn't want to leave.
  • Easter egg hunt in Papa Pew's big back yard.
  • DeWitt Easter egg hunt (including adults this year) at the chapel with the annual Easter Egg Bash (again, Carolyn's a better blogger so check out her blog for more info).


My Mom always made us wear big foofy dresses for Easter Sunday to I decided to pass on the torture (ahem) tradition to my kids. Luke thought it was very exciting to have a white shirt and tie like his Daddy and his Papa. And for those of you who don't know I'm a big yard saler, I got Brooklyn's Easter dress for $5.





















3 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

They look so cute in their Easter clothes! I've never heard of the ostrich farm. I'll have to go next year:)

Ashley said...

Your kids are so cute!!! And Brooklyns dress is very adorable, what a good find.

Kortney said...

What up Lu Lu? Just wanted to say hey and see how you guys are. Your kids are beautiful. Isn't being a parent the best?! I love it so much. Hope all is good with you and your family. Tell Mom and Pops I said hi too.

Garrett Sparks
(gotta use my wifes blog dealio!)