We went to the dinosaur museum with Morgan, Roman, Carly, and Sam a few weeks back. I realized afterward that I was too busy keeping track of Luke to get any pictures there but I got some at the Art Museum afterward. Isn't my little girl so cute?!?
We miss the kids soooo much! I am so jealous that you get to see Cameron and Gunner today and I can't be there. We are excited to come in July though. Although, who knows where you will be. If you are in Neveda, I think that we will take the kids out of school(even though it is only there second week of school)and come see you guys. Then I can come and help Cameron at Market for a few days. Either way we will see you this summer. I love you guys! Val
1 comment:
We miss the kids soooo much! I am so jealous that you get to see Cameron and Gunner today and I can't be there. We are excited to come in July though. Although, who knows where you will be. If you are in Neveda, I think that we will take the kids out of school(even though it is only there second week of school)and come see you guys. Then I can come and help Cameron at Market for a few days. Either way we will see you this summer. I love you guys! Val
Post a Comment