
It's too dark outside to take a decent picture so this is just one off the internet but you get the idea. 2007 Honda Odyssey. Never in my vain teenage years did I think I would be so excited to own a Mini-Van but I'm down-right giddy. Brian would want me to explain why it was such a good deal we couldn't pass it up, so I'll try to expain:
- 35K miles - not bad
- Leather Interiot - a must with messy kids (and clumsy moms)
- Tinted windows - NV and AZ, um yes please! And they did it for free.
- Certified Pre-Owned - warranteed on the big stuff (man translation: powertrain and transmission)
- 4.9% APR - with almost no verifiable income.
- $9000 trade-in - what? on that junky 02 Nissan Altima? can we say wow?
- Monthly payments down by over $200/month.
I felt like a bit of a criminal when we drove off that lot - like they might change their minds and chase us down or something. Anyway, the carseats are installed so they are not going taking it anywhere! Woohoo!!
4 comments:
Wow how exciting for you guys. You are going to love your van.
if you ever come across a deal like that again, please let me know. I am green with envy and I too never would have in a million years thought I would say that about a freaking mini van.
OMG - (gosh) - I am so excited for you! You are now upgrading and upsizing and dad and I want to downsize! Crazy fun for you. I'm sure it needs to have a trial trip to Arizona real soon!
Wow! The official owners of a mini-van. I am so proud of you! You did say it came with a flotation device right? Good. Jump on in then and head over here to see me. Can't wait to see it! Hurry!
Post a Comment