Monday, November 1, 2010

It's about time

Brian found out the the official rules for the mustache competition say that you must begin Nov. 1st with a clean shave. He decided to try out some of the ones he could have done. I challenge you to scroll through without laughing. Go ahead, give it a try.









10 comments:

Randee Mecham said...

yep I totally laughed! So funny!

Salsa Mama said...

HILARIOUS!!

The Gardner Gang said...

Nope. Couldn't do it. I broke poker face at picture #4 and it was downhill from there.

Brian, those were awesome.... and gross! :)

The last one might be my fave.

Sara Ann said...

Darn, after all that hard work! So funny:)

L&M said...

Direct quote from Grace, "EWWWWWW, he has a yucky mushache." When we asked which one was yucky, she looked through the pictures and decided only the first one was yucky. Glad you had fun, Brian!

becky d said...

My favorites were both 5 and 6. The curls add to the um...cuteness? Really? Did I just say that?
Also, the last one looks like Allan every few months.

Breezy Skye said...

I'm still laughing.

Janie said...

Dear dear me.

Jenny B said...

Stunning! I'm seriously stunned.

Shirl and Bill said...

What a hoot!