Sunday, February 27, 2011

Valentines 2010

This Valentines, we got to cash in on my parent's Christmas gift to all their kids - babysitting for 2 weekends a year. My mom came a little early to get me through the last couple days of block week and then Brian and I stayed at the Stratosphere Friday and Saturday night. Timing couldn't have been more perfect for me because I was finally getting past being sick and medicated.

When we left the kids, I was a little crushed at their casual good-bye's but who can blame them when Grandma is so much fun...

Park #1
The carousel at The District
Park #2
Painting - a new adventure
After bathtime
Crash

In the meantime, Friday was a completely lazy day for us. I had packed a cooler of food and we never left the hotel. Saturday, (after sleeping in and getting ready without kids at my feet) we got to meet up with Lance and Emali to shop, see a show, and hit the buffet at Planet Hollywood. The show, Aussie Improv, was like "Who's Line is it Anyway" - a favorite show of mine. Brian and I got called onto the stage for one game and Lance went on stage for another. Bonus - free admission tickets on the way out. Another date night is in the works, score!
Sweetheart - Thanks for such a fun weekend! I'm so lucky and still in love.

1 comment:

becky d said...

Aww....
I'm so happy for you two. Hang in there Celynda - school will be over someday. Oh, and you too Brian. Love ya both.