The night before graduation, we had a dinner at the chapel for all the friends and family who were able to make it. I totally loved getting to put Brian in the spotlight and making the night all about him. (He does NOT enjoy the spotlight but he was a good sport for me and I think he was really touched by all the love and support he received. I bought some Martinelli's (Brian's favorite) and all 7 of his siblings (thanks so much for coming everyone!) gave him a toast plus the me, my dad and his dad.
![]() |
| Becky made this great slideshow video with all the different phases of Brian up to med school graduation. I guess Roxy didn't really appreciate it like the rest of us. |
![]() |
| For his toast, Doug wrote Brian a poem - he's quite the poet. |
![]() |
| Looking a little misty in the eyes there. |
![]() |
| AMAZING cake by Katie. |
![]() |
| Here's me blubbering over my one-line toast. "Congratulation, Babe, you deserve it." |
![]() |
Allan's toast was more like a roast to his other brothers "Brian's like the brother I always wanted."
![]() |
| My Best Friend suprised me and came up last second with her sister and little boy, Sam. Thanks very much dear friend. |
Now on to the actual event:
This video still kinda chokes me up. I love the walk - so glad the school required the graduates go.
| This is how exciting the rest of the ceremony was. Love you McGonagills! Thanks for coming last minute. |
Hugs for everyone
| Great group of men! They will be fantastic physicians. |
| Now with their supportive wives. Love these women. |
| Too cute, right? |
| Our sweet friend, Terri Eglen. |
| My key to medical school sanity - Breezy Lazenby. |
| The proud parents. We couldn't have made it without you! |




















2 comments:
So proud of Brian!
This is really neat Celynda! Congrats to Brian and of course you for helping him through it! It's fun to see your blog, with two kids that I grew up with happily married and succeeding! (Still cracks me up that Brian wrote about you in my yearbook, and look at you now!) :)
Post a Comment