ESTABLISHED 10.10.2003
get your hands off that....really large male chicken!!!!
How fun! I'm so jealous you got to go see Lance and Em! How fun! I feel like we haven't seen you in forever! How are you feeling?
I was a little anemic for a while and I got non-pregnant sick, too but I'm finally getting past the worst of it and feeling like myself again.
hello celynda!!you have such a darling family :)congrats on life!glad i found you :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
get your hands off that....really large male chicken!!!!
How fun! I'm so jealous you got to go see Lance and Em! How fun! I feel like we haven't seen you in forever! How are you feeling?
I was a little anemic for a while and I got non-pregnant sick, too but I'm finally getting past the worst of it and feeling like myself again.
hello celynda!!
you have such a darling family :)
congrats on life!
glad i found you :)
Post a Comment