Monday, February 4, 2008

Updates

No new picture to post but I thought I'd give an update on everyone:

All - We went to Portland to visit Val and Cameron and their family. Lucky for us, Lance and Emali live in the area too so we got to spend time with them, too. I'm horrible at remembering to take picture but Emali has some cute ones on her blog. (Just click her link.)

Brian - Working hard at school. He's taking the MCAT and applying for med schools this summer so he's got a lot to do this semester. He'll be taking a trip or two to Mexico to help his Aunt Gail with some medical clinics that she organizes in Colonial Juarez. We'll find out about a year from now if we get accepted anywhere.

Celynda - Starting to get over the morning sickness (I think). Work has been a little crazy because we just hired a new employee but we should have her trained and settled in by the end of February. I'm the humanitarian leader in my ward and I'm working on a big service project in May so I'll keep you posted on that over the next few months.

Lukas - He's starting nursery next month and it couldn't come sooner for any of us! I think he'll really love it, I just hope he doesn't pick up too many bad habits from the other kids. i.e. hitting, pushing, biting, etc...

Baby - We have a check up on the 13th and we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl on March 12th. Here's the names:
  • Girl - Brooklyn Skye
  • Boy - Kaeson Thomas (Kaeson is a mix of Brian's brothers: Jason, Kevin, and Allan)
We're hoping for a boy but if it's a girl we'll just trade with Carolyn :)

5 comments:

The Gardner Gang said...

You know I will be happy for you no matter what, but..... boy would be good. ALTHOUGH, I guess you hadn't heard our top name yet. It's VERY similar to your boy name. It would be Treyson. I don't mind if you don't. :)

Adam and Nicole said...

What cute names!!! I am excited to find out what you are having as well! Hey if its a girl, her and Kade can get married! :)

DeWitts said...

That's too funny that they're so similar. I think it'll be adorable.

Jenny at LGN said...

Hey Celynda! It's Jennica. I found your blog through Carolyn's.
Lukas is so adorable! That's so exciting that you guys are expecting again. And I had no idea that Brian is planning on law school! That's awesome! Brian would be such a great doctor.
Sounds like you guys are doing great. It was so fun to see pictures of you all.

Macey said...

How fun that you got to take a trip and make lots of visits! Congrats on the baby in case I didn't already tell you and good luck with school!