Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Schnep Farms
Schnep Farms is about 5 minutes from my house and it's one of Luke's favorite places to visit. There's a train ride that takes you around the whole farm and a petting zoo with deer, goats, ducks, chickens, a sheep, a donkey, a horse and a cow. They also have a merry-go-round and a playground. We always end our visit with a stop at the little farmers market/restaurant but one of these days I'll be ambitious and we'll pack a picnic lunch. I think at special times of year you can pick your own produce and they open a bunch of other rides. I know I probably sound like a commercial but it's honestly the cutest place.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea!! Three new updated posts. AMAZING. We'll have to make it a plan to visit Schnep Farms when we come down next.
Carolyn
Fun blog! It was fun seeing you guys-Lukas is super cute. Brian gave me a good guilt trip, so email me at macjamin@gmail.com and I'll send you guys invite. Hope we get to see more of you this summer!
Post a Comment