Friday, May 9, 2008

Announcements

Another boring no-picture post but we do have three exciting announcements this week!!

Brian -

Brian has officially finished his Junior year of college with straight A's for the semester. We're all excited that it's summertime and anxious to get the MCAT test out of the way in August.

Celynda/Brooklyn -

Our doctor's appointment this week confirmed what we all suspected: Brooklyn is a monster baby! She's measuring in the 87th percentile which translated means she's HUGE and she'll be 9 days early if she's born at average size. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.

Lukas -

Lukas has been sober for 5 days... off the binky. I knew I wanted to get him off before Brooke gets here so I decided to just get it over with. He's been a little extra whiny but done better than I expected and only asked for it a couple of times. He's such a big boy.

4 comments:

mollie said...

Congratulations Brian! I e-mailed you some practice tests that I had on my computer. Let me know if you want any more. And Celynda, it's pretty lame that you haven't posted any pictures in a while :-).

-Mike

Janie said...

Hurray! I'm not the clueless cousin who doesn't know what's going on in you life anymore. Thanks for getting a blog.

So when did you start taking away the binky? I've got a little binky addict too. I don't have the energy to take it away. I like the silence it brings:)

marloalder said...

Its so great to see your family! You guys look so good. Check us out jjandmarlo.blogspot.com. C-ya Marlo:]

Zach said...

Celynda! Oh my gosh, it's been years. Look at you! I'm so happy for you. Be sure to check out my blog as well!