Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Lukas

We all had a great time at Lukas's 2nd Birthday Party!! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us soak your back yard with the slip-and-slide again this year.








4 comments:

ashley wright said...

Hey guys!!!Im glad you found our blog and said hi!! Congratulations on sweet little Brooklyn-she's beautiful!!!! Take care!!

mollie said...

You guys already have a 2 year old! We're getting further and further behind. You have some really cute kids.

Carly Nichols said...

Hey friend! I finally did it, I now have a blog!!! It's carlynichols.blogspot.com
Hey does Morgan have one? Thanks again for getting together for my birthday! It was fun seeing you and your family! -Carly

Ashley said...

Hey lady!! Its Ashley from clubred v-ball. How are you doing? Our kids are almost the same age....how cool is that. I found your blog through ka'lias. Your family is too cute.