Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

I've been meaning to get a new post up lately but my camera's been malfunctioning so you'll have to have a good attitude about my picure-less post...


Over October break, we went to Rocky Point with the DeWitts. It was awesome as usual (especially because we were celebrating our 5th anniversary) until I decided it would be fun to take up skim boarding. Big mistake!! For those of you who don't know what skim boarding is, imagine taking a skateboard and tossing it so it's rolling and then hopping on, except you're in water. Anyway, it's clear I need to start acting my age because I totally sprained my foot.


The next weekend I took the kids to Portland to visit my sister Valerie with my Mom. One of the perks to coming to Portland is that Lance and Emali also live near there and we get to see them too, so check out their blog to see some adorable pictures. Everything was going great until Luke figured out that he could bite the other 2-year-olds (his cousin Boe and his friend Gracie). It was pretty out of character for him so I'm super relieved that it hasn't happened again since we've come home.


While we were in Portland, Brookie got her ears pierced so here's one shot for your viewing pleasure.

3 comments:

Adam and Nicole said...

Brookie definitely looks soooo darn cute with her ears pierced! Love it!

Carly Nichols said...

Yeah you updated your blog! Brooklyn looks so flippin cute! I'm glad that Luke stopped biting bc a million years ago when I was biting others my dad bit me... I no longer bite others:) So at least you didn't have to bite your child:)

kkalama said...

Yeah, FINALLY! I am so sorry to hear that you sprained your foot. What a bummer. You have been super busy! Brooklyn looks so cute with her little pierced ears. I miss you friend and I will talk to you soon. Love ya!