Yet another boring stay-at-home mom post but I'm too excited not to tell:
After hours of compiling paperwork and waiting in a filthy state assistance office we've been approved for SNAP (food stamps). And the kids will be covered on Medicaid. Yipee!! Now I have a place to shop guilt-free and give in to my desire to over indulge on something - anything.
I'd also just like to give a little shout out to Costco -where else could I go to kill a few hours on Saturday, in the A/C, with shopping carts designed for two small kids, free samples of healthy, delicious food, and pizza, a hot dog and a drink for $3.22?
4 comments:
You're such a good mom!! And do not feel guilty at all! I miss you guys!!
I love love love Costco! I would go there everyday if I could, just for their free samples. yum! I miss you guys too!! I am glad we got to see you last weekend for Luke's Birthday!
I knew you were funny Celynda, but had no idea you possess such an intelligent wit-love the blog! And yes, I totally peeked into it without an official invite. Hope you don't mind! See you soon!
Costco is lunch on saturdays for us! What is it about free food? It always tastes so much better, right?
Your family is so cute! It is crazy how much your kids look like you and Brian! You each have a mini me(:
Post a Comment