The Christmas lights at the temple were incredible as usual and Val and I have decided that we're never going in late December again, it really wasn't too cold going in the first week.
The kids all love Peter Piper! My baby is getting so big. Couldn't you just squeeze her?!
Ok we totally have to get together when you are down this month! I miss you guys. The boys every now and then ask where Luke is, and I am like, I KNOW We need to get together with them! They are getting so darn big!! Oh and I totally didn't know the Tregaskes were there with you guys! That is awesome!
1 comment:
Ok we totally have to get together when you are down this month! I miss you guys. The boys every now and then ask where Luke is, and I am like, I KNOW We need to get together with them! They are getting so darn big!! Oh and I totally didn't know the Tregaskes were there with you guys! That is awesome!
Post a Comment