Sunday, January 10, 2010

Resolutions

I say hat's off to those people who can do a whole list of resolutions for a new year. I can handle 3 and here they are:
  1. Family Home Evening Every Monday night. I even bought a poster board and put down the date and lesson for each week. (I'd post a picture but it's really ugly.)
  2. Attend the temple once a month. Thanks to my new friend Breezy, we will be exchanging kids and this should be pretty easy - plus we could use the blessings.
  3. Don't forget the customary - lose weight. Of course I'm too embarrassed to tell you how much weight I want to lose but let's just say that my goal is to have a "2" in the middle. Thanks to my best Christmas present (a membership at Gold's that includes child care - thanks Mom and Dad) and the HCG diet, I'm down 13 lbs so far.

5 comments:

L&M said...

you kill me! I wish i could get a 2 in the middle!!! I'm hoping for a 4! :) love ya and miss you already!!

Breezy Skye said...

I am so glad that we are exchanging kids for the temple. I'm pretty sure that was mine and David's goal last year too and unfortunately we didn't meet. But you and I will for sure.

Adam and Nicole said...

What is the HCG diet?? GO you, down 13 pounds though! Rock on!!!!

The Gardner Gang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
becky d said...

Congrats on the weight!! I'm a little jealous, but not enough to do any kind of weight adjustment myself! Love ya tons, momdewitt