Monday, February 22, 2010
Better Late...
This is the suprise that I got from Brian for Valentines Day...
And this is what I had to fight off to actually eat some of it.
Brian has been wanting to try eating at one of those Brazilian restaurants where they come around to the tables and slice pieces of meat (all you can eat). So we went to this place in Planet Hollywood called Pampas on Friday night. Irresponsible? Yes. Worth it? Yes. (Note the I've eaten way too much paunch I have going on. I'll remember not to stand to the side next time.)
We walked across "the Strip" to watch the water show at the Bellagio (a big favorite of ours).
On our way back to the car we came across a guy performing street magic and that was pretty cool, too. I'd say hands down our best non-Valentines Day, Valentines Day date ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I can just see Luke and Brooke together! Next time take a chance and wake them up for the picture!
Post a Comment