Thursday, February 25, 2010
The most adorable thing...
I know all moms think their kids are the cutest but I'm the only one who's right. My sweet little Lukas always wants Mommy or Daddy to lay down by him at bed time (can we say spoiled oldest child?). Anyway, he's old enough now that when I don't feel like laying by him I just tell him that he's a big boy and he needs to go to sleep on his own. So tonight, after giving him that speech, and sending him back to his room once, I went in to check on him. He was fast asleep next to Brookie in her crib. I so wish I could take a picture without waking them up but let me just tell you that it is the cutest thing. I just wish I could take a little piece of his sweet, cuddly little boyness and save it forever and ever. I just love that boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now that really IS the cutest thing i've ever heard. How sweet! I bet you loved every second watching that!
too cute.
He is a good boy and so sweet!
Post a Comment