2010 Egg Bash Champion!(see Mom DeWitt's blog for details)
The beautiful flowers that bloomed in our front yard... Our first swimming adventure of 2010!! 73 degrees but totally worth it - Lukas kept saying "This is awesome."
How fun that you guys went swimming! Our pool is being redone :( I'm excited for the zoo but I'm a little nervous taking 2 kids. But we'll have tons of fun!
73 degrees! Is that your kids smiling or is that their teeth chattering? I think our pool might be a little warmer than that so bring your swimsuits next time you come to town!
2 comments:
How fun that you guys went swimming! Our pool is being redone :( I'm excited for the zoo but I'm a little nervous taking 2 kids. But we'll have tons of fun!
73 degrees! Is that your kids smiling or is that their teeth chattering? I think our pool might be a little warmer than that so bring your swimsuits next time you come to town!
Post a Comment