On July 20th, Brian was scheduled to take his Step 1 board exam in St. George. At the last minute, my mom decided to come to visit and help with the kids since he'd be gone over night and I was 9 mo. pregnant. Well, Brian decided it would be nice to have some company on the trip and to study on the drive so my mom was nice enough to stay with the kids (including their cousin, Jacey, who she brought with herfrom Mesa) while I drove him over. I came back the next morning so that she and Jacey could get home and me and kids drove back in the afternoon to pick Brian up. After the exam, we took the kids to see the St. George temple, to a cute little park with a fake stream, and to dinner before heading back home.
1 comment:
Silly funny faces!
Post a Comment