Thursday, July 31, 2014

February/March

When Dad was diagnosed with cancer, the kids and I took a trip out to AZ and stayed for about a month. The kids even got to go to school with their cousins. Dad's prognosis was originally very poor, days to weeks, but we were hopeful and through a series of blessings, Dad was able to begin taking chemo and began improving. While I was there, he spent a week in the hospital and soon after began declining again. I feel extremely blessed that I was able to spend this time with him in Arizona. Missing him would be unbearable without the time I had to share my feelings with him and listen to him share his feelings as well. The night I arrived in Arizona, he prayed that our family could face his uncertain future with grace and dignity. Oh how I love him and miss him!
At the airport, waiting to board.

Valentine's Day Party

 I got to take Luke and join Grammy and Grandpa at the last day of the Gilbert Temple Open House.


All the DeWitt grandchildren. Almost instantly outdated, they now have 3 more.
 Fun at the Sparks farm.


Grandma and Papa's park.



 Annual DeWitt Easter Egg Bash


Roxy being difficult? Shocking.

Final Round
Carolyn relinquishes the plaque to the new champion!

No comments: