Thursday, March 19, 2015

April 2014

Can't remember why I took this but I gotta treasure a selfie without a double chin.

Brian ushered and manned the medical tent at the Ft. Lauderdale Temple Open House.

Here's the kids when we went for our tour.
 I have to add a story here for journaling purposes. After we toured the temple, Brian planned to stay and volunteer as again so I took the kids to a nearby park to play for a few hours and meet up with the Nickle Family. I sat my pregnant butt on a bench and before long I realized that I hadn't seen Roxy's blue and white dress run by for a while. I got up to look for her and asked the big kids if they knew where she was. They didn't so I continued to look. After a couple minutes I started to feel nervous so I asked some other adults if they'd seen her and told Lukas and Brooklyn to help me find her. The panic started to set in when I realized that there was a canal on the opposite side of the park. The other adults sprang into action and I was beginning to imagine the worst. I checked the smaller playground on the other side of the ramadas, the bathrooms, the canal, 2 minutes turned into 5 and I was dialing Brian to tell him she was missing when I saw her. She and Brooklyn were walking over from the smaller playground. I ran to her and sobbed while I held her. This was the first time I had lost a child. It rocked me to the core and I sobbed again later to Brian thinking of how empty my life would be without Roxy, or any of my children. Even typing this puts a churning pit in my stomach. I am forever changed and it honestly gave me the first real doubt to whether I should have more children, I just suddenly felt that I better focus on the ones I've got. I want desperately to keep them physically and spiritually safe.

Flag football - kinda relieved that he didn't enjoy it cuz I didn't either.

First time riding the elephant ride by herself.

Daddy's girl

Boating out to Peanut Island (Daddy's behind the camera)



Easter Sunday

3 hour growth-hormone test at Brian's hospital - Palms West

After fasting he was pretty stoked to eat lunch.

Random group naptime

Got crafty and made a "Fauxby" wrap - Woggy Bear got to model it

No comments: