-Pew family reunion
-Grandma's funeral
-Portlyn's BDay/Baptism
-Bouncy Place
-Phoenix Zoo
-Father's Day
-Movie Day with Cousins
-Soccer with Boe
-Superstition Farms
-Big Surf
-Mollenhauer's Visit
-Wicked
-Trip to Las Vegas
Here's to hoping for a calm July (probably never happen)
The hotel in vegas (Golden Nugget) had this sweet pool with a shark tank in the middle and a slide running through. You can't see it but Luke had this play camera and he was snapping pictures like a tourist all weekend. Too cute!
We stopped on the way home in Wikiup to grab some dinner and get into PJs.
Here's some shots at the Bouncy place - $5 (kids 2-14 only) on Monday nights from 5-10pm. Not bad. Luke was in heaven and had no fears. Is that rude to have his BDAY there and have everybody pay their own way in?
This is what happens when you try to get Luke to fake a smile.

All my brothers and sisters came for Grandma Pew's funeral. I also got to see all my Pew cousins. Is there any better legacy to leave behind? Thank you Grandma for your unaltering example of integrity and hard work. I'm so glad you finally get to be with your sweetheart again!

4 comments:
There is nothing better than family! We had so much fun there with everybody. I don't think we got any pics of the two little boys together. I don't think I have any, do you? Soccer?
Looks like you have been having a great time! Your kids are getting so old by the way. It is crazy how fast time goes by.
Val and Cameron are having a baby?!?! Hurray for them! Are you going to movie day on Wednesday? I might want to come with you! Would that be ok? Our kids need to play more, Blake and Kade just love it!
Holy cow woman! You did have a crazy month!! Let's play soon!
Post a Comment