Sunday, August 15, 2010
Cheese Alert
Well, today in church, one of my new best friends, Kami Bowler, gave a great lesson on journaling. It was especially touching because one of the young women, Kimmie, lost her mother a few years ago and was able to talk about the comfort and joy that she gets from reading her mother's journal. Anyway, I've determined that even though it's uncomfortable for me to share personal or spiritual feelings on my blog for all to see, if I'm going to use the blog as my excuse for not journaling then I'll need to start. Plus, let's face it, I'm sure there's very few followers to annoy with this anyway. But for those few, I apologize in advance for you having to see the cheesy, mushy, entries that will certainly come as a result of today's revelation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bring it on. We are waiting!!
Post a Comment