Well, being the curious 3 (almost 4) year old that he is, Lukas was wondering why we had to take Brookie to the doctor today. I was pretty certain that she had a bladder infection so I told him "Brookie has 'ouwies' on her cha cha and we need to get medicine from the doctor." He then felt a strong obligation to explain to everyone in the waiting room - including the receptionist - that "Brookie has 'ouwies' on her cha cha." Nice.
2 comments:
Well, I'm still not sure what cha cha's he's talking about...you can fill me in later. Allan used to say the word pompoms to describe a certain part of the body and that was pretty embarrassing. Maybe you can have a DeWitt code word for parts of the body. Tornado for lets say, privates - might confuse some people. Or calendar for another - lets say - mommys monthly.....you get the drift
Oh geez I wish I could have been there! So funny!!
Post a Comment