Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preschool

Here's Lukas on his first day of preschool. He didn't seem nervous and I was holding up just fine but after I took a picture with his teacher, kissed him and got back in the car, my little Brookie girl was sobbing with big alligator tears rolling down her cheeks. "My Wukas!" It had not even occurred to me that they are almost never apart from each other and she might have a tough time. It broke my heart but I thought it was so sweet, too. I guess even with all the bickering at home, they really do love each other. Phew!
His teacher, Miss Joy (Brandt).

4 comments:

Maren said...

that is so cute. jade still cries every time we drop brynlee off....and its been 5 weeks now!

Carly Nichols said...

He so big! cute clothes too!

Shirl and Bill said...

Where has the time gone. I can't believe he is school age.
How cute.......

Tom and Billie Jean Pew said...

glad he loves Ms. Joy