Sunday, September 5, 2010

DIY - DeWitt Home Edition

I always feel so guilty when people don't get along with their in-laws. Mine are the BEST!! When we moved to Henderson, Becky said that she loves to paint and would come and help if we ever wanted to. Well, at first we were so dirt poor and there had already been so much change that I just wasn't gonna do it, but this year, I got tired of the white, so I took her up on the offer. She brought Doug along and not only did they work 12 hours and bring Shannon and Allan to entertained the kids, they bought the paint for us!!! I'm in love (with them and the paint).








3 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

I like the color a lot! what color is it?...grey? And you do have awesome in-laws!!

Jillian Crockett said...

I love them too! They are the greatest! Did you paint the bathroom from white to pink or from pink to white? Either way I love it!

DeWitts said...

We did everything a greyish-tanish color. No more pink bathroom.