 |
| IHOP for Daddy's birthday breakfast. |
Since I knew we were moving to South Florida, I've been planning a trip to Disneyworld for Luke's 7th birthday. Residency budgeting is tight so I was thinking we would drive to Orlando in the morning, hit up the Magic Kingdom, and drive back exhausted at night. But then we got the BEST surprise ever! Grammy and Grandpa DeWitt flew into Orlando and got a couple nights at a beautiful timeshare so we could all enjoy the park together. To top it all off, they had connections and got us into MK for FREE!
 |
| One of the 3 resort pools. |
 |
| Breakfast in bed. |
Cinderella and Aurora. A 5-year-old's dream come true. We even used a precious Fast Pass for this.
Pirates of the Caribbean.
 |
| I LOVE the terror on their faces in this picture. Yay Splash Mountain!! |
Since we had some extra time in Orlando after check-out, we decided to check out Gatorland. It did not disappoint. The Orlando resident prices were great and Lukas got to fulfill his wish of "wrestling" a Gator.
 |
| Fake Gator |
 |
| Real Gator |
Real Tortoise
1 comment:
Oh...I wish I could come once a month! I miss you tons and the pictures just added to the heartache!
Post a Comment