Monday, December 2, 2013

October Activities

I've been enjoying some on-on-one time with my baby girl while the big kids are in school.

 The school's PTO did a fun run and both kids finished all 35 laps. Proud Mamma. They have since joined the running club at school. I'm hoping they learn to like running - unlike their Mom.



Stacey and Jason came to visit for a few days and hit up a Ravens game for Jason's Birthday. We LOVE visitors!

Happy 10th Anniversary to us. Intern year is a bit crazy so we barely squeezed in a quick dinner date to celebrate before Brian was ready to crash but I'm pushing for a cruise to celebrate a dozen years together. (Fingers crossed)

Made my first trip to the Orlando temple. It was beautiful but I'm looking forward to Fort Lauderdale being finished soon so that I won't have to travel quite so far.

This is how we announced that we are adding another little pumpkin to our patch. Coming May 2014

She is growing up a little too fast for me.
 I may have gone a little camera crazy snapping costume shots before the ward trunk or treat.





 Brooklyn got to be in a Halloween parade at school and then I got to help out in the class parties.



 Halloween night. They decided to switch it up on their costumes. Roxy LOVED saying "trick or treat" and filling her bucket with candy. My kids are the cutest!!



2 comments:

The Gardner Gang said...

Such cute cute pictures! You forgot to mention how totally awesome my mom was in making those Minnie costume/dresses though. ;)

DeWitts said...

You're so right!! I got nothing but compliments the whole time at Disneyworld and again at Halloween. Grammy is the best!